Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Blog Spot with Misty Burke



Graveyard Kisses Poetry
 
Graveyard Kisses Poetry is written in the tradition of Graveyard poets and inspired by the modern genre of urban fantasy. This collection is filled with dark soulful poems that explore our inner fears. They shine a light on the haunted graveyards of our imagination and inspire both terror and desire. Graveyard Kisses Poetry brings to life our nightmares in the form of vampires, werewolves, ghosts, and more!
 Amazon / B&N

Naughty Christmas Kisses


Are you on Santa’s naughty list this year? Then Naughty Christmas Kisses just might be for you. It’s a collection of holiday poetry for the mischievous at heart. Written in a variety of forms, these poems convey our need for love, and lust, during this magical season. You will also find several bonus recipes scattered throughout the collection. Merry Christmas!!
  





I'm a poet, romance author, and professional editor.I live in the Romantic Ozark Mountains with my supportive husband and our four wonderful children. When I'm not enjoying family time, I love to write! Whether it's contemporary poetry, or steamy romances, I love letting my imagination fill the page. There's just something special about weaving words together and then sharing those words with others.

No comments:

Post a Comment