Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Russian Roulette by Mike Faricy {Read April 2012}



Russian Roulette is the first book I’ve read by MikeFaricy.  Devlin Haskell is a hilarious, rough around the edges private investigator.  His word is turned upside down, and not in a good way, when he is approached by a client he just cannot say no to.  Through his bad decisions he finds himself in the middle of a Russian crime mob. I was pleasantly surprised by this book and found myself wrapped up in all the twists and turns.  I can’t wait to read another one of Dev’s tales.  I would definitely recommend this book and give it 4.5 out of 5 stars.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for the great review. Glad you enjoyed Dev and his view on life. Mr. Softee is the next Dev tale, available on Amazon. Bite me is coming out in June, you'd think Dev would learn...

    ReplyDelete