Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Dead Flesh by Tim O'Rourke {Read May 2012}



Dead Flesh is book one in the Kiera Hudson Series Two.  The story picks up right where the last series left off.  Kiera and the “gang” return to a world that is not quit the way they remember it.  They soon find that there are more changes than they thought.  Kiera finds herself faced with a problem she just can’t decline that may have bigger consequences than she planned.   If you are a Kiera Hudson fan just know that Tim and the characters do not disappointed.  This is the perfect start to a new series.  As always it was hard to put down and I found myself hanging on every page.  Tim O’Rourke is a master with words and suspense.  I am anxiously waiting the next installment and can’t wait to see how some things play out.  There are new characters and a surprise return of a past character.  I don’t want to give too much away so I will stop now. I loved this book and was sad to reach the end.  I highly recommend it and give it 5 out of 5 stars. 

Thank you again Tim for such an amazing book.

Dead Flesh is now available at Amazon and Smashwords.

No comments:

Post a Comment