Friday, May 25, 2012

Haunted Moon by Kymberlee Burks-Miller {Read May 2012}


This is the second book I’ve ready by KymberleeBurks-Miller and I was very anxious to get to read it.  I feel completely in love with her first book in the Moon Cover Series, Compulsion.  This book is the first novella and is a touch on the back story of Grandma Leeny Moon.  It was great learning more about when Leeny first became a witch.  The story defiantly shows how not even the strongest or most confident were always strong or completely confident.  This was a great first novella and a great pacifier until the next book in the series.  I am anxiously waiting.  I love the way Kymberlee writes with such passion and detail.  She even mentions the little details that make things more real.  I give the book a 5 out of 5 and highly recommend it.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, sounds good. What was the name of the first one? I would like to start the series in order.

    ReplyDelete