Tuesday, May 15, 2012

The Company of the Dead by Marissa Farrar {Read May 15, 2012}



This is the first book I’ve read by Marissa Farrar.  The title of the book definitely does not disappoint.  There are six extremely creepy stories combined in one great book.  The first story (that was my overall favorite) is “Thumbing It”.  It immediately draws you in and makes it hard not to continue on to the next story.  The last story is “Adeline” and it leaves you feeling completely creepy.  There were a couple of the stories that I would have loved to have read more on.  Marissa Farrar is an amazing writer and really makes the reader feel the emotions of the stories.  I would definitely recommend this book and give it 5 out of 5 stars.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for the review Mary! I'm so pleased you enjoyed the book. Marissa.

    ReplyDelete