Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Featured Author........ Katie Salidas Day 2

Katie Salidas

Connect with her:
Blog  Facebook   LinkedIn   Twitter  Publisher  Amazon    Amazon UK   Barnes & Noble  Smashwords  All Romance Ebooks 





The Immortalis Series:

Becoming a vampire is easy. Living with the condition... that's the hard part. Join Alyssa as she stumbles through the world of the "Unnatural."





Book 3: Pandora's Box -  After a few months as a vampire, Alyssa thought she'd learned all she needed to know about the supernatural world. But her confidence is shattered by the delivery of a mysterious package - a Pandora's Box. Seemingly innocuous, the box is in reality an ancient prison, generated by a magic more powerful than anyone in her clan has ever known. But what manner of evil could need such force to contain it? When the box is opened, the sinister creature within is released, and only supernatural blood will satiate its thirst. The clan soon learns how it feels when the hunter becomes the hunted.



*Friday's feature is Katie's most recent release.  Here is an excerpt. Be sure to check back for more.


Submission Therapy
EXCERPT:
© November 2012 by Willsin Rowe and Katie Salidas

Master Sweet rested his hand back in my hair. “Natasha, it’s time to begin.”
He fisted that hand again, reigniting the heat in my scalp, while his other swept down my calf and stopped at my red-black two-toned peek-a-boo toe Louboutin pumps.
“What size do you wear, Natasha?” He drew the shoes off one at a time.
“Six.”
“Yet you have size eight feet.”
“Guys exaggerate their dicks, girls shrink their feet.”
He turned his already-tight fist, pulling a sharp breath into my lungs. “That kind of language is a privilege. One you’ve not earned.”
I couldn’t speak through the tension in my body, and I couldn’t nod without risking searing pain. Thankfully Master Sweet eased his grip just enough to allow my voice back.
“Yes.”
“You will address me as Master Sweet, or simply Master.”
“Yes, simply Master.” I tensed up, ready for him to squeeze again. Instead he shocked me by pushing forward, overbalancing me until I was on hands and knees, my cheek buried in the carpet. His pelvis nudged up against my ass, and he was definitely packing something hard in there.
He took a long, deep breath in. “I do so enjoy these early stages.”
“Yes, Master,” said the toadying redhead.
He brought his free hand back down to my feet. He appeared to still be addressing his off-sider. “Look at the deep lines her shoes have carved. The rich redness of constriction.”
“Yes, Master.”
His breath seemed to falter for a moment. “It will be exquisite to see this all over her body.”
All over my body? What exactly was that supposed to mean? I should have known better. Never agree to a deal without the terms being spelled out in a contract. Business 101. “Listen, Mister Sweets. Unconventional sex therapy is one thing, but no one is putting any kind of marks on my body. Are we clear?” I threw his condescending words back at him.
“Do you understand what it means to submit?”
His callous tone caught me off guard, but I quickly recovered.
“I have underlings for that.”
“So you see submission as a form of weakness.”
“Absolutely. I bow to no one.”
“You do now. “ The finality of his words was chilling.


1 comment: