Thursday, January 19, 2012

Vampire Hunt by Tim O’Rourke {Read Jan. 2012}

Vampire Hunt is the third book in the Kiera Hudson series by Tim O’Rourke.  Obviously I loved this book.  I read it a day.  Kiera, along with Murphy, Potter, Luke, and Isidor, continue their search for Kayla.  The book is suspense filled and had me reading non-stop.  Kiera continues to learn more about herself and her changes.  I was glad that things with her and Potter were finally addressed.  I actually cried while reading this book.  I have gotten so connected with the characters and the way the books are written you are right in the middle of things.  There are even more twist in the story line that catch you off guard.  I cannot wait to read Vampire Breed!  Defiantly recommend this book and the series.  I give it 5 out of 5 stars!

No comments:

Post a Comment