Monday, October 29, 2012

Featured Author.......Cody Reel


Blurb:
I've always been terrified of bees. But even I never could have imagined this.

I've never seen so many bees in my life, and they appear to be on a mission. A mission that isn't natural to them.
My cousin Walter and I attempt to find out why these are popping up all over the neighborhood, and why so many swarms are flying in different directions all at once.
Is this mother nature, or the orchestration of a madman?

Get your copy at AMAZON

To read my review of Bees go here!


-----Cody Reel will be featured thru  Oct. 31st.  Starting today until the end of the feature ""Dark" is FREE on Amazon so head over and get your copy.  Don't forget to check back tomorrow to learn more about his works.-----

No comments:

Post a Comment