Saturday, March 24, 2012

Vampire’s Nemesis by Andrew Newbound {March 2012}

Vampire’s Nemesis is the first book in the Tari Harris Elven Chronicles Series by AndrewNewbound.  I was sent a copy from the author was extremely excited to read it once I found out one of my favorite authors (Tim O’Rourke) gave it high marks.  Vampire’s Nemesis follows Tari Harris as she find out her life isn’t really what she thought it was.  Tari’s world is turned upside down when she realizes what she truly is and what her destiny is suppose to hold.  Two races depend on her.  She has no time to comprehend her life.  She is thrown into a world that is unknown and she fights to have her own say in her destiny.  I was pleasantly surprised with this book.  It is action packed and full of twists that you never see coming.  It was very hard to put down.  The flow of the book is excellent.   I cannot wait until the next book to find out more about Tari and all of the others.  I highly recommend this book! I give it 4.5 out of 5 stars.  

No comments:

Post a Comment