Monday, March 19, 2012

The Draculata Nest (A Red Wolf Novel) by John Hundley {Read Mar. 2012}


The Draculata Nest is the first book in the Red Wolf Novels.  This is the first book I’ve read by John Hundley.  This book follows Clifford Crane a lone wolf who is somewhat satisfied with his lonesome life until he sparks a friendship with two classmates and realizes just how lonely he is.  Finding others of his kind also brings along a future that he doesn’t want but falls right into.  This is not the typical Werewolf/Vampire story.  The book was greatly written and full of excitement and great characters that you can’t help but relate to in some way.  I think some of my favorite parts are of the pack “conversations” while in wolf form.  It was very difficult to put down.  The only bad part was the end.  I can’t wait to read more about the Red Wolf and his “pack” of friends.  I highly recommend this book and give it 5 out of 5 stars. 

No comments:

Post a Comment