Thursday, March 29, 2012

Unbound by Cat Miller {Read March 2012}


Unbound is the first of The Forbidden Novels by Cat Miller.  The book follows Danielle Vaughn on her journey of self discovery.  This story is action packed and full of twists and turns.  The characters are completely relatable and I found myself laughing and crying right along with Danielle.  I loved every chapter of it.  There was never a moment that felt drawn out or forced.   Cat Miller put an amazing spin to the typical vampire story.  You really get a feel of being in the moment and there with Danielle.  It’s easy to get caught up in the midst of the love triangles and understand why her heart is pulled this way and that.  I am anxious to read more about Danielle and all of the great characters.   I would definitely recommend the book and give it 5 out of 5 stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment