Thursday, June 13, 2013

Featured Author....Vivien Sparx Day 4


THE GRIPPING NEW CHAPTER IN THE LIVES OF RENEE AND STEFAN Just when they had the promise of a 'happily ever after' life together, Renee and Stefan's love for each other faces the ultimate challenge when a cruel twist of fate tears their lives apart. Faced with uncertainty, tragedy and emotions they struggle to control, the couple are forced to confront questions they never thought they would be asked. Is their love strong to overcome even the greatest of challenges?

Available on AMAZON.

My Thoughts:


I have to start by saying applause to Vivien Sparx.  Her writing reaches new levels with each book I read.  Her Master’s Kiss IV is an emotional roller-coaster like no other.   Renee and Stefan are pushed to their limits.  Their lives are tested beyond measure.  Their world turned upside down.  I had to read around tears for most of the book.  A slap of reality can turn any romance story on its head.  I couldn’t put this book down.  I started reading it when I went to sleep and stayed up until I finished.  I had to force myself to stop reading. I wanted to move right on to Her Master’s Kiss V.  Vivien writes in such a way that you can’t help but feel right in the moment, experiencing everything with them.  I definitely recommend it and give it 5 stars.  
 

Connect with Vivien:
Amazon Author Page              Blog                  Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment