Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Featured Author....Vivien Sparx Day 2

For Renee, settling in to life as Stefan's submissive is full of challenges - and her dark sexy Master is keen to ensure Renee learns her lessons well! But even as Stefan struggles to come to terms with his emotional demons and open himself up to Renee, a sudden dark shadow from Stefan's past appears, forcing the couple to confront their greatest fears, and challenging them to face their real feelings for each other. 'Her Master's Kiss 2' is a sexy, erotic romance full of passion, emotion, drama and suspense. It's the ultimate conclusion to the bestselling 'Her Master's Kiss'.


Available at AMAZON.



My Thoughts:
Again, I was pleasantly surprised and not at all disappointed.  Vivien added more dynamics to Stefan and Renee’s relationship and showed more of her writing skills.  This book actually brought an array of emotions.  There were parts that made me angry, made me want to cry, I laughed (absolutely loved the bedroom scene that showed a soft silly side), and of course love and erotic!  Vivien Sparx is certainly the a master at BDSM writing.  I can’t wait to dive into Her Master’s Kiss III. I would definitely recommend and give it 5 stars (of course).  



Connect with Vivien:
Amazon Author Page              Blog                  Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment