Sunday, July 8, 2012

Werewolf Bound by MaryLynn Bast {Read June 2012}


MaryLynn Bast has done it again.  Werewolf Bound is the book I’ve been waiting on since I first read No Remorse (book 1 in The Heart of a Wolf Series).  Werewolf Bound is Adam’s story.  Many characters make an appearance in this book and we are also introduced to new ones.  This is great insight into Adam’s background before he was a wolf and his changing.  It also sheds light on the depths of his friendship with Blake.  As I’ve said before MaryLynn Bast has quickly added herself to my favorite authors list.  She writes with such passion that you can’t help but feel attached to the characters and feel like a part of their world.  Adam is one of my favorite characters in the series and I loved that fact that he was given his own book which allows us to dive deeper into his life to better understand him.  The beginning of the book instantly sucks you in. Before I knew it I was half way done with it.  The book also opens up to other story lines that connected wonderfully with other books in the series.  This book was very hard to put down.  I can’t wait to read more.  I give it 5 out of 5 stars. 


No comments:

Post a Comment