Sunday, July 8, 2012

Lover Reborn by J.R. Ward {finished July8, 2012}


If you have not read the Black Dagger Brotherhood Series, then you are completely missing out.  I love this series! With every book I feel like a part of the series and their world.  To me the characters are friends if not family.  I love them all.  I would first like to say that I fell in love with the cover.  I, like many others, have been anxiously waiting for Thor’s book.   I was excited by the size of the book.  I went and bought it the day it came out so I have it in hardback.  Thor was quietly waiting while I read others for their reviews.  I finally put everything to the side to give it my entire attention.  Of course there were times when I laughed out loud, there were times when I cried, and fir the first time ever there was a moment when I had to pause for a minutes because I knew the shit was about to hit the fan.  I don’t want to give anything away, and will simply say it was better than I ever expected.  I would have liked to have seen more of the brothers (besides small little entries here and there) and actually rather missed their banter.  I was sad to when I reached the end and feel a little empty now that I’m not reading anymore, however that is easily remedied by starting back over with Dark Lover.  I give it 5 out of 5 stars simply because I can’t give it more, or I would! 

To find out more on the Black Dagger Brotherhood Series and J.R.Ward visit

1 comment:

  1. Nice review but you spelled "Tohr's" (Tohrment)name wrong. He's not the God of thunder Thor.

    ReplyDelete