Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Infinite Sacrifice by L.E. Waters {Read June 2012}


Infinite Sacrifice is book one in the Infinite Series.  I was pleasantly surprised by this book.  The book quickly catches your attention right from the beginning.  I had never thought I would enjoy historical fiction however, it is written in such a way that it flows within the story and is very realistic.  She must travel back thru her past lives in order to move ahead and rejoin the ones she loves on the other side.  This book is a great spin on the afterlife. I really enjoyed the stories and thought it was greatly written.  The epilogue to me was a little confusing, but others may find it interesting.  I felt it hard to put the book down and would definitely recommend it.  I give it 4 out of 5 stars.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for the review, Mary. I'm so glad you enjoyed the book :)

    ReplyDelete