Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Betrayal by Mayandree Michel {Read March 2012}

Contributor: Kristi Chambers
Betrayal is the first book in The Descendents series by Mayandree Michel.  This book was amazing.  I'll start by saying the only reason it didn't get my fifth star is because it starts slow and at some points the "mystery" becomes a little drawn out.  That said it was a fantastic read and I cannot wait for the sequel out in June.  It's a great combination of my favorite types of books and then some.  Romance/Mystery/Paranormal/Action and even bits like a western.  I was ultimately enthralled and couldn't put the book down once I got into the characters and plot.  Mayandree's writing style is definitely one of a kind!  I would definitely recommend this book and give it 4 out of 5 stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment