Thursday, February 9, 2012

Compulsion by Kymberlee Burks-Miller {Read Feb. 2012}


Compulsion is the first novel by writer Kymberlee Burks-Miller.  This book is filled with witch craft, vampires, romance and family unity.  The novel follows Lilyann Moon. Through a tragedy she is forced into a destiny she is completely uncertain of.  Through her family, friends, and a surprise love she finds her way and saves more than herself.  I love the way the book was written and fell in love with the characters. I had a hard time putting this book down.  It was a great read. I felt a personal connection with the novel because of my own closeness to my cousins.  I also love that the end was left open for another novel and the possibility of a series.  I can’t wait to read more about Lilyann, Mason and the entire Moon Coven.  I also can’t wait to read more from the amazing Kymberlee Burks-Miller.  I would defiantly recommend the book and give it 5 of 5 stars. 

No comments:

Post a Comment