Thursday, February 16, 2012

Chael’s Luck by Mireille Chester {Read Feb. 2012}


Chael’s Luck is the first book I’ve read by Mireille Chester.  I must say I was pleasantly surprised with this book.  It started a little slow to me, but that could have been outside factors playing in as well.  This is a great story about struggle and finding one’s self.  The twist, that you know is coming, will shock you.  The book follows Chael from battling to become a Knight to fighting for what is right and true.  It’s difficult to go into details without spoiling it.  I loved this book.  It was difficult to put down.  It was wonderfully written and puts you in the middle of a world that seems so real.  The book has several great elements; action, suspense, romance, battle, fantasy and more.  I would definitely recommend this book and I look forward to reading more from Mireille Chester.  I give the book 4.5 out of 5 stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment