All that is about to change when she meets three people.
The first is Paris, a real-life witch who wants to be Sahara's mentor and friend. The next two are both men. Gorgeous men. Each of whom just might just be the man of her dreams.
Like they say: when it rains, it pours.
Now, as Sahara finds herself challenged by the very magic she's just learning to embrace, a mysterious and dangerous force threatens her. Soon, it becomes clear that there's only one way to deal with the escalating danger. Sahara is about to discover that she's a lot more powerful than she ever dreamed possible.
Witch to Choose is a full-length novel at 72,000 words, and the first in a magical new series.
H.T. Night is a paranormal romance writer who also dabs in tradition romance novels. H.T. has a bachelor’s degree in Theater Arts from Cal State Fullerton. H.T. is a full time writer and is currently working on five different book series; Vampire Love Story, Entwined, Winning Sarah’s Heart, and two new series coming out summer of 2013. Vampire Nation series and A Witch’s Love Story. H.T. is currently working on five projects. They are Werewolf Without a Cause, Be My Valentine, Cody Greer, A Witch’s Love Story, Vampire Nation #1, and Josiah’s War Song. Please visit him at www.htnight.com
Author Interview:1. Where do you get your writing inspiration from?
Answer: My own pain and my own joy. I have learned I write best when I feel the most. So I tap into myself and become very vulnerable when I’m writing.
2. Did you have to do any research for your books? If so what?
Yes, I have physically gone to my story setting. I did so with New York when I wrote Romeo and Juliet a Vampire and Werewolf Love story. Most of my research comes from life experiences. As far as the paranormal side of it, I try to write what is both fantastical and what is also believable.
3. What are you working on now?
I am currently working on four projects. I am at different places in each of the four books. I usually write all the books until one of the books steals my heart and I have to finish it.1) Angel Love Story (Entwined #6) 2) Love Conquers All (Vampire Love Story #8) 3) A Witch’s Magic (Heart of a Witch #2) then I’m putting out a brand new vampire series Forbidden Destiny (Vampire Nation #1) So, I am pretty busy these days.4
4. What is the hardest part of writing for you?
Believing that people actually want to hear what I say. Some days it’s hard to put pen to paper.
5. What can readers expect next?
1) Angel Love Story (Entwined #6) 2) Love Conquers All (Vampire Love Story #8) 3) A Witch’s Magic (Heart of a Witch #2) then I’m putting out a brand new vampire series Forbidden Destiny (Vampire Nation #1)
6. What question have you always wanted to be asked in an interview and how would you answer that question?
What is your favorite color?
7. If you were writing a book about your life, what would the title be?
It’s Not Easy Loving Me
8. Who is your favorite author? Laura K. Hamilton, J.R. Rain and Nicholas Sparks.
9. What is your guilty pleasure? Reality shows and listening to any soundtrack I can find of Les Miserables. Great movie by the way.
10. Highest point of your writing career?
I had my Vampire Box set be #24 over all on Amazon and # 4 on Nook. That’s the highest in terms of numbers. In terms of highest point writing, I’d say the writing zone I am currently in is pretty special. I’m putting out a nice size book just about every month.
11. Advice for aspiring authors?
Write about what you know. Write about what you feel. Somewhere in the midst of that, you’ll find your writer’s voice. Once you find it, dream big.
12. Last song that was stuck in your head?
That What Makes You Beautiful by One Direction.