Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Trylle Trilogy by Amanda Hocking { Read in February 2011}

The trilogy consists of: Switched, Torn, & Ascend.  Switched was the first book I purchased on my new Nook and the first book I read by Amanda Hocking.  I quickly feel in love with her way of writing and the characters.  I was hooked within the first couple of pages and read the trilogy in two days.  The trilogy follows Wendy through her journey to discover her real life and her purpose.  Wendy is extremely easy to relate to.  Torn and Ascend were just as exciting and capturing as Switched.  I love the way the story flows and that there is no repetition in the second and third books while attempting to refresh readers of the story line. I would give the trilogy 3.5 out of 5 stars. (The only reason for the 3.5 is because I'm waiting on book #5)

No comments:

Post a Comment