Friday, June 14, 2013

Featured Author.....Vivien Sparx Day 5

Six months after the tragic loss of their baby, Renee and Stefan are struggling to hold together their fragile romance. Renee is desperate to return to a lifestyle of BDSM, but Stefan steadfastly refuses. "We can't go backwards." "No - but we can come full circle!" Renee pleads. And so begins Renee's greatest challenge - to convince Stefan that BDSM is essential to their relationship, and the one thing that can save their marriage and rekindle the fires of their passion. With the help of Tink and Master Peter, Renee risks everything she loves to hold on to the man she can't live without.

Available on AMAZON.


My Thoughts:
 

After reading Her Master’s Kiss V I had no words.  The thought of coming to the close of the series saddened me, however I am completely excited for the possibility of more of Tink and Peter, and overjoyed for Renee and Stefan.  I can certainly say that this series is on my MUST READ list and will be a series I return to frequently.  From the first page of Her Master’s Kiss Viven has had me mesmerized and aching for more.  A whirlwind series filled with lust, love, and encouragement.  A roller-coaster ride that I would gladly get right back one. A must read. Highly recommend and give it 5 stars.   Although Renee and Stefan’s story has ended I’m still wanting more from Viven Sparx!


Connect with Vivien:
Amazon Author Page              Blog                  Facebook


No comments:

Post a Comment