Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Authors of Phoenix Day 2



Bloody Kisses
Anthology
Creatures of the night, rebels of immortality, all damned to walk alone. Vampires; powerful, ruthless, and able to take what they want with just one look from their soulless eyes.
Open yourself up to a world of no right and no wrong, no fate of dying, but instead a world of intrigue, lust, blood, and violence. Vampires ruled by the night, taking what they want, who they want…
Feeling death upon me…stalking me, waiting for me to say goodbye.  When my eyes opened, stood a creature, eyes color of the night, watching me, his wrist dripping with blood. His mouth covered in blood, his skin cold, pressed against mine. Blood running from my breast.
In an instant my gaze caught his, and I knew. I was his and he would show me a new world of forever. I was naked before him, holding his gaze never breaking away. Images flashed in my mind, blood was all I could see. I looked around…we were covered in blood and I was covered in him…
Bloody Kisses takes you into the world of the darkest vampires, the most ruthless of their kind, and sex and violence is just the beginning of their forever. Won’t you join us in the kiss that not only takes your breath away but steals your soul?



Blurb for My Vampire in Shining Armor by Carlie Rose

Caroline is more than she seems. The road of her life has been plagued with abuse, until a certain immortal came her way. Damian is the man of her dreams, but he must fight to save her from the clutches of her brother, and then her father. Plagued by indecision, Damian fears for Caroline’s life.
If he doesn’t act soon, she’ll leave him, lost to him forever. If that’s not bad enough, her father’s curse threatens to rip them apart.
What will happen? Will they survive or will the curse destroy them? 









Wicked Wonderland Blurb:
By Zoey Sweete and Misty Burke

Take a walk into the world of the wicked, where your deepest desires come to life and your inner fears push you to erotic limits. Enter a wonderland of dark lust, and sinister passions that will drive you to the brink of ecstasy. Wicked Wonderland is a collection of dark erotic poetry and wickedly playful short stories that will open your mind to forbidden fantasies and leave you wanting more. The combination of Zoey Sweete and Misty Burke will leave you breathless and begging for another wicked tale…

“Leave behind your inhibitions…take my hand into the darkness…allow yourself to be free in a world of madness…Feel my lips, my fingertips, and understand this…I will always be wicked, and you can join me or beg me to stop… “ Zoey Sweeete

“Follow me into the shadows. Find paradise in your nightmares, where your erotic cravings meet your hunger for the paranormal. Come with me into a Wicked Wonderland…” Misty Burke

No comments:

Post a Comment