Wednesday, December 21, 2011

My Blood Approves Series by Amanda Hocking {Read in Mar. 2011}

I continued on with Amanda’s My Blood Approves series which consists of: My Blood Approves, Fate, Flutter, Wisdom, and Letters to Elise (Novella).   Currently there is no release date for the 5th book Swear.  I fell in love with this series.  I went thru every emotion with Alice and fell in love with Jack and Peter.  I love Amanda’s spin on “Vampires”.  I read these books in maybe 3 days.  I was actually sad when I came to the last book.  The series follows Alice thru her stepping into the Vampire world and dealing with its struggles.   I love the twists and turn throughout the series.  Just when you think things are going one way; Amanda surprises and takes it another direction.  I give the series 4 out of 5 stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment